Friday, March 11, 2011

iPad 2

My first blog post from my new iPad 2!!! Went to the apple store at natick mall at 3 thinking 2 hours before release time will be good...WRONG!!!! Honestly didn't think people would take off work just to camp out in front of the Apple store. The wait wasn't that bad though,I was around people that were as excited about the new iPad as I was and Apple provided us with water and snacks. The onlookers faces were priceless as they saw the crowd gathered in front of the Apple store!!!

I got there at 3pm and by 5:50pm I walked out of the Apple store with my wonderful 32g white iPad! not sure how much sleep I'm going to get tonight because I'm having so much fun playing around with it and downloaded apps :)

I am VERY happy with my purchase....if you get a chance def go to the Apple store and play around with the new iPad you won't be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment