Sunday, April 3, 2011

Credit Cards are EVIL!

Lately been doing a lot of "retail therapy" to de-stress and just from being bored!

SO....I cut up my credit cards!!

And made ART! Lol

I will be getting new cards in 2012 so lets see how much money I can save now that I don't have all this "pretend" money to spend! I wrote down my credit card numbers just in case of a REAL life or death situation but as long as I don't have my cards on me when I am shopping it will keep me from buying more things that I DON'T NEED!!

I am on a mission to down size I have been consigning my stuff at Second Time Around at the Atrium mall, and selling my designer bags at AnnsFabulousFinds.com.

I will need to find new hobbies since going to the mall will be no fun since I can't buy anything unless I have enough cash from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment